Our client, leading provider of heat treatment services worldwide based in the UK, is currently looking for a Financial Accountant and Reporting Analyst to ensure that transactions of the business have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company's accounting process. The key task of this position is to finalize month-end closing and report the financials of an assigned entity within the given deadlines.
• Perform Month-end and year-end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, cost allocation, intercompany transactions, and related various adjustments.
• Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting entities, all in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations and ensure follow-up on outstanding balances and taking corrective action.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements and reconciliations in accordance with IFRS and compliance with internal policies.
• Manage Fixed assets accounting, IFRS16, tax accounting.
• Perform day-to-day financial transactions.
• Support internal and external audits.
• Assist statutory reporting and indirect tax team with the preparation of financial statements, local audits, and tax compliance
• Prepare ad hoc business and performance analysis, interpret the financial statements
• Assist other departments in accounting issues and queries.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
• University degree in accounting, finance, economic or business administration
• Knowledge of IFRS & Finance processes, Local GAAP
• Fluent written and spoken English (other language is a benefit)
• 2-3 years of experience at relevant positions in accounting or audit experience from a similar role in a multicultural environment
• Proficiency with MS Office as well as any ERP system
• Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
• Strong in organizing own tasks, time-managing and building relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong team player with a service orientation and readiness to represent the company and its value-based culture
• Location: Prague 8, Czech Republic
• Starting date: Immediately
We can offer you:
• International environment with career progression possibilities
• Competitive salary
• Other benefit: 5 weeks of annual leave, sick days, meal allowance, Cafetéria
• Full time employment contract for a definite period (6 months).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!