Our client is searching for experienced C# Developer to join their IT Hub in Prague.
As a Front Office Technology Developer you will contribute to projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements. You will work closely with various stakeholders on robust design and technical solutions in a controlled, transparent and risk managed fashion. You will ensure functional specifications and unit testing requirements are understood. You will participate in analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software.
What will you be doing?
• Analysing new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
• Taking responsibility and ownership of new feature development
• Documenting designs and communicating them with the team
• Working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
• Focusing on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
• Designing and implementing applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control
• Contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams across, to develop new or enhance existing systems
• Working directly with the front office business users in an agile environment and participating in the 3rd level support
What we’re looking for:
• Strong knowledge of C# and .NET 4.5+ framework, experience with relational database, preferably MS SQL Server/T-SQL
• Experience in writing unit/integration tests and strong interest in practicing it; understanding common design patterns, software engineering fundamentals
• Experience with analysing business requirements and proposing robust solutions and ability to work with various stakeholders to understand their requirements
• Strong spoken and written English, as this role requires regular communication with the business users across our main trading locations
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience with source control systems (e.g. Git), CI tools (e.g. TeamCity), Issue-tracking systems (e.g. JIRA), Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
• Experience with one or more of the following: WPF, WCF, React, Angular, Python, PowerShell, Solace, WebsphereMQ, RabbitMQ, Cloud (AWS, Azure), MongoDB, QlikSense
• Excellent communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
• Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate at all levels and build sustainable relationships