Do you speak Polish and English? Do you love travelling and helping others? How about a new work experience in the amazing city of Brno, Czech Republic?
This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role. You will work for a well-known airline. Our client offers great benefits such as massive discounts on not only flights but hotels and car hires as well and not only for you but your close ones too, meal vouchers, and contribution to your leisure activities.
Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a sim card which will be charged for the first month (calls, texts, data).
As a Flights Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
• General flight reservations
• Providing information about the company products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
• Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish, fluent English
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Customer oriented individual
• Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts.
• Advanced PC user
Our client offers:
• Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
• Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
• Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
• Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
• Contribution to Czech classes
• Multisport card for free after 12 months
• Free Czech SIM card with prepaid one month of service
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first two months and coverage of travel expenses)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com