Are you a communicative person who would like to use English daily? If you can work non-standard working hours Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 19:00, apply to us! No experience is needed, but it is a big advantage. If you are interested in learning more about the field of Finance, you might enjoy the role even more. :)
What will you do?
- Monitor payment performance of clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of contact and interaction with customers in the company system.
- Do daily review of a credit hold list and highlight all customers disputes or unallocated payments in the system.
- Copy invoices, credit notes and account statements as required.
Who are we looking for:
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English (B2/C1)
• Ability to work in hours – Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 19:00
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel) is an advantage
What does our client offer:
• 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
• Work-from-home days
• Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
• Meal contribution, wellness vouchers, Multisport card
• Internal trainings, ACCA
• Language courses, pension contribution
• Open company culture, regular fruit days
• Location: Brno
Work hours: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 19:00 (occasionally it is possible to agree to have the evening off and work in the morning instead)
Starting date: Immediately / negotiable
Candidates with an existing employee card for a Czech company are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply, or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanová REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org