One of the biggest Czech investment company with international presence is searching for enthusiastic and experienced Finance Controller/Manager to join their professional team in Prague. This position will cover accounting, tax and corporate agenda within the holding group.
We consider both junior and more experienced candidates, so if you have previous experience in a similar position and strong motivation to develop further, we would like to hear from you.
As a Finance Controller/Manager your will be responsible for:
- management of accounting, tax and corporate agenda
- cooperation with auditors, external accounting firm, tax and legal advisors
- preparation of consolidated financial statements
- cash flow management of the group
- management of audit processes of holding companies
- close cooperation with the management of the investment group and reporting to shareholders
- supporting management team in strategic decisions with providing accurate financial data from the business
For the role of Finance Controller/Manager you should match:
- University degree, preferably in economy
- Czech/Slovak language and very good knowledge of English
- experience on a similar position for at least 3 years, preferably from B4
- orientation in Czech accounting standards, taxes and corporate agenda
- MS office literate, especially MS Excel
You will get:
- motivational remuneration
- opportunity to work for a strong investment group with stable position on the market
- pleasant and cooperative team
- teambuilding activities abroad, company events,…
- professional growth
Location: Prague – city centre
Start date: asap/negotiable
#Financecontroller #Financemanager #controlling #finance #investmentgroup
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.