Prestigious FMCG company in Prague is looking for Finance and Controlling Manager and REED is helping them to find the most suitable candidate. In this position you will act as a business co-pilot and provide appropriate support to local management to achieve business goals.
· Acting as a strong interface between Corporate F&C functions and the market, being strategic and tactical support, maintain F&C related services as a competitive advantage with efficiency and effectiveness
· Providing support towards the progress of projects/business operations. Reports on investment expenditures and project related expenditures
· Preparation and validation of the MBS, OP and Budgets (including CAPEX) together within the financial team factoring in market costs
· Ensuring accuracy and integrity of reporting income statements, balance sheet, budget and budget revisions, completion of all reporting on time
· Maintaining compliance of all aspects of operations with F&C, Tax & Legal norms
· Recruit, coach and lead people in the F&C team in order to achieve superior performance and results
· Strong enabler, growth objectives achiever
· At least 5 years experience in Finance in an international company.
· Strong & proven financial background (P&L, Business plans, reporting and consolidation, controlling and/or audit etc).
· Good knowledge of financial hardware and software mainly (Cognos, SAP etc.)
· Fluent English written and spoken
Our client offers:
· 5 weeks of holiday + 5 flexi Days
· Company car
· Discount on company products and services
· Pension/life insurance
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.