Our client is an innovative world leader in oilseed processing offering custom process engineering, equipment, piloting and aftermarket support for crush, refining, biofuels, oleochemicals, plant-based proteins and other specialty extraction.
We are looking for Field Service Engineers to cover EMEA region. This role involves a lot of travel across entrusted regions by plane.
Structured training is provided by senior members.
Field Service Engineer plays a pivotal role in providing technical field support encompassing equipment maintenance, operation, installation, start-up, and shutdown procedures and it´s supervision for all company products located at customer’s plant. Beyond technical expertise, this role demands exceptional business acumen and communication skills to cultivate and nurture strong customer relationships. Analytical and problem-solving abilities are also paramount in this position.
- Deliver technical field support, guided maintenance, installation, operation, and start-up for all processes. Subsequently, compile a comprehensive customer field report after each engagement.
- Assess fabricated products as needed, generating non-conformance reports when necessary. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues effectively.
- Participate in inspections of fabricated equipment to ensure alignment with quality, design, and code specifications.
- Assist contractors in construction of equipment at customer sites.
- Conduct inspections of existing equipment during plant shutdowns, provide assistance to plant/contractors in recommending repairs, and furnish each customer with a comprehensive field report.
- Identify customer needs and potential sales opportunities to facilitate future growth.
- Cross-train with process engineers/technicians to gain proficiency in technical processing knowledge.
- Adhere strictly to all customer and OSHA safety regulations.
- Fulfil other related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Possess an associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Accumulate a minimum of 2 years of experience in the oilseed crushing or refining industry.
- Demonstrate proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish and sustain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
- Uphold high standards of integrity and ethics.
- Possess working knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Possess essential knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exhibit fluency in English communication. Proficiency in a second language, particularly European or Asian languages, is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Maintain the flexibility to travel domestically or internationally on an as-needed basis, with travel commitments potentially comprising up to 50% of the role.
- Competitive salary
- Career path
Do not hesitate to apply for this unique opportunity with your English resume.