We are currently filling a position of Executive Assistant for our important client, a key player in the retail industry.
You will play a critical role in providing comprehensive administrative support to executives and will be involved in all matters and in all topics. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Highly professional approach, credibility, and capability of maintaining confidentiality are necessary.
- Manage calendars, schedule and ensure all related materials are prepared
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Preparation and distribution of communications – proofread correspondence, memos, reports, presentations etc.
- Maintain confidential information
- Coordinate and support special projects
- Internal and external communication – you will be the point of contact between executives, employees, clients etc.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar administrative role
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is preferred, but not mandatory
- English/German - C level
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Independent individual, who is also able to work in a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High level of professional integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
What we offer:
- Friendly team
- Support in your next education
- Multisport card
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Discount for a vacation with a travel agency
- Christmas vouchers
- Contribution to pension insurance and diet
Start date: immediately/upon agreement
Contract: indefinite period
Location: Praha 20
#Assistant #Executiveassistant #jobvacancy #jobinprague #administration
Does this sound like the position you are looking for? Then do not waste any time and send us your CV in English!
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.