For IT Hub in Prague we are currently looking for an Employer branding & communication specialist who would increase awareness of this IT Hub as a top technological brand within IT community in the CE region. As an Employer branding & communication specialist you will be reporting directly to the CEO of IT Hub, meaning that your projects will move forward fast. Does that sound interesting to you?
At this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning, establishing and overseeing the company´s social media presence
- Supporting internal HR team with attracting and retaining talents through related recruitment and employer branding
- Creating impactful external and internal communication to support growth of IT hub
- Creating marketing content which represents the value proposition of IT hub for potential candidates
- Improving company´s career websites to ensure they are creative and attractive to suitable candidates
- Organising the community events and presenting IT Hub on Job Fairs and organizing internal events for employees (Christmas party, Summer party, Family day,…)
- Cooperating with Universities and High Schools
- Helping with the creation of internal presentations and documents (on the creative part :)
For this role you should match:
- University degree
- Min. 2 years of working experience on a similar position, preferably within a tech company
- Great organizational and coordination skills, creative person who likes to try new approaches
- Experience with photo and video editing is an advantage
- Good written and spoken Czech and English skills
What you will get?
- Possibility to work for a very innovative company that treats employees with respect and values all ideas and perspectives
- Hybrid model of working
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits (25 days of holiday, cafeteria system, pension insurance, meal vouchers,….)
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
#employerbranding #communicationspecialist #internalcommunication #externalcommunication #hybridwork #jobinprague
Location: Prague 5
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.