Our client is a global manufacturer in the field of industrial automation, building automation, electric car charging, "telecom energy", renewable energies, monitoring solutions and more.
With its up to 200 branches - R&D centers and production facilities, it reaches all over the world – making it big and strong player in the world of technologies.
Electric Vehicle Charging Engineer
- We are looking for an Electric Vehicle Charging Engineer for our service operations in France/French speaking regions. Your objectives are remote diagnostics and initiation of on-site service activities with the provision of repair instructions and required spare parts. You will also be supporting L1 support in resolution of complex technical issues and service requests from ASP customers and provide identified product problems to Quality and R&D for futher development.
- Handling service requests directly addressed to You and resolving technical problems from L1 Support
- Remote diagnostics and service
- Initiation of on-site interventions and creation of adequate repair instructions and determination of required spare parts
- Participation on creation and updating of content for supporting remote and on-site service activities
- Occasional on-site support for complex technical issues
- Communication of identified product issues to Quality and Master Service Engineer
- Educational degree in electrical maintenance / electro technical services / electrical engineering or related fields of study
- Good technical knowledge and experience with electrical equipment repair (low and high voltage). Excellent understanding of end-to-end service processes
- Fluent in French, very good English communication skills
- Good communication skills in Spanish are welcome, but not necessary
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Incentive salary
- Bonus up to 20% of annual salary
- Modern work environment
- Occasional home-office after the training