For a global technology (automotive) company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a long history of private ownership, your role would be crucial in driving successful digital campaigns. You would be responsible for analysing and optimizing various digital marketing initiatives to achieve the company's business objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develops strategies for digital marketing campaigns in EMEA region (40 markets)
- Recommends enhancements to improve user experience and tactics to increase traffic
- Analyses statistics and performance indicators
- Identifies opportunities to increase performance, presents actionable insights and conclusions
- Tracks campaign performance
- Creates dashboards, data visualization, and campaign and website performance reports
- Experience in regional digital marketing role (inhouse or digital agency)
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools including Google Analytics, Looker Studio (Data Studio), Power BI
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google tag manager, developing PPC campaigns, and knowledge of SEO
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skill
- Fluent English
- Employment contract (self-employment is not offer)
- Cafeteria system
- Flexible working hours & home office
- 30 days of vacations
- Meal office additions
- Year bonus
Location: Prague 5
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
#onlinecampaings #globaldigitalcampaing #digitalmarketing