Join the IT HUB community of IT enthusiasts a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. As a Data Engineer, you will be supporting the roll-out and implementation of data platforms in multiple international locations - you will travel around #Europe (Poland, The Netherlands, Slovakia, Belgium, Greece, Spain, Hungary) 1 week in a month. You can work full-remote or in modern offices in Prague. Also looking for Cloud Engineer and Data Platform Engineer for this team.
Your responsibilities would be to
- Enable business teams to run successful data and AI projects Providing technical guidance and mentorship to local data teams members
- Understand the needs of your various customers from different units and translate them to modular solutions which are usable by the vast majority
- You are proficient in analysis, design, construction and testing of pipelines and you consider requirements from performance, management, compliance, and security
- Share knowledge in our data engineering community, pair program and collaborate on code together with other data engineers
- You automate all the boring and repetitive things so that there is more time for the things that really matter
- Staying up-to-date with the latest data platform technologies and industry trends
- Understand the needs of your various customers and translate them in solutions
- Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams
- Coding complex U-SQL, Spark, Scala or Python solutions.
- Developing Data Platform solutions using Azure Stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks)
- Deployment of changes through CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- You have previous experience as Data engineer
- You have 3+ relevant experience with the Azure stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory), Azure Databricks, programming in Python.
- You have 5+ relevant experience data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices;
- You have experience to work Agile/Scrum