Our client is a dynamic global technology company and is now looking for a Customer Service Specialist. Company is very successful thanks to its entrepreneurial spirit, long history of private ownership and partnership with all of the major automobile manufactures. As a Customer Service Specialist you will be exposed to many development opportunities. Does that sound interesting to you?
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Support of customer inquiries and orders regarding repair procedures
- Preparation of quotations according to specifications
- Carrying out market analyses according to specifications
- Carrying out the complete internal order processing (placing orders, monitoring deadlines and preparing delivery documents / certificates)
- Participation in internal and external audits
For this role you should match:
- Completed High School / University education
- Min. 2 years of working experience in customer service or sales is preferable
- Experience in working with MS Office and SAP
- Good written and spoken Czech / Slovak and English skills
- Further foreign language skills advantageous
- Ability to work in an intercultural team
What you will get?
- Possibility to work for a very innovative company that treats employees with respect and values all ideas and perspectives
- Hybrid model of working or fully remote contract after the probation period
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits (holiday contribution, 25 days of holiday, cafeteria system, pension insurance, meal vouchers,….)
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
#customerservice #customerservicespecialist #customerservicecoordinator #salessupport #hybridwork #remotejob #jobinprague
Location: Prague 5
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.