An international organisation located in Prague is currently searching for new Customer Care Specialists with German to join their team covering a brand-new project in Prague. This role is ideal for those looking to use their excellent language skulls to support B2B customers and provide top level customer service. If this sounds like the role for you, then read further!
- Oversee all aspects of the order management process
- Communicate with vendors and third-party service providers to ensure that orders are placed correctly and on time (calls and emails)
- Provide customers with information regarding order status, products, updates and additional services
- Resolve any customer issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Handle all returns or exchanges based on customer requests
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers that are within your portfolio
- Use the relevant CRM systems to update customer records
Experience and skill set
- Fluent English and German
- Prior experience in Customer Service, Order Management, Cash Collection or Order to Cash is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing)
- Knowledge of Oracle or SAP is beneficial.
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- High levels of responsibility motivation and enthusiasm
- International or SSC experience is preferred
- 25 days of vacation and 4 paid sick days
- Contribution to wellness and leisure activities, meal vouchers and language courses
- Individual retirement plan and life insurance
- Hybrid work system
- Company discounts
Start date: Negotiable/ASAP
Location: Prague 8
#ordermanagement #english #german #customerorders #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!