For an international company that focuses on manufacturing of A/C parts we are currently looking for a Cash Collection Specialist to join their team in Prague.
- Management of cash collection system
- Monitor the company´s accounts receivable and identify overdue accounts.
- Contact customers with overdue accounts and attempt to either collect the overdue amount or negotiate a payment plan to collect it in instalments
- Maintain records of contacts and attempted contacts with delinquent account customers as well as records of any payments collected from the customer
- Preparing AR (accounts receivables) data for finance auditors
- Support for European RBUs in a cash collection area
- Creating and updating cash collection reports for finance management on monthly and annual base
- Prior experience in an administrative / finance role – for at least 3 years
- CZ professional, English B2/C1
- Excellent customer service skills, flexibility, Reliable with patience and professionalism
- 25 days of vacation
- Sick days
- Occasional Home Office
- Growth opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz or on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.