Do you speak English and German? Do you have experience from a technical support role or are you interested in IT in your free time and looking for an opportunity to take it to the next level? This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further!
The B2B Technical Support role in Level 1 provides email, phone, and chat support with hardware and software issues to various businesses. Those businesses are mainly shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistics companies, and government institutions.
What will you do?
- Gain a high degree of technical competence and product expertise through training
- Solve hardware and software issues by using basic tools and knowledge
- Provide support to businesses via email, phone, and chat
- Work with other departments to resolve those issues
- Escalate issues to your Level 2 Support colleagues if necessary
We are looking for:
- Proficient level of German (B2-C1), fluent English (B2)
- Interest in technology or IT and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers
- Advantage: Experience in a customer support or an IT support (professional or in a home setting)
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year + 5 sick days
- Yearly salary increases and target driven bonuses
- Financial relocation support if you are based abroad
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Meal contribution, free beverages, and regular fruit days
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences), Multisport card,
- Free language courses
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Volunteering and Charity programs
- Modern offices and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts (start according to the schedule at 8am, 9am or 10:30am)
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org