Do you speak English and Dutch? Do you have an experience from a technical support role or are you interested in IT in your free time and look for an opportunity to take it to the next level? This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further!
The B2B Helpdesk Support role in Level 1 provides email, phone, and chat support with hardware and software issues to various businesses. Those businesses are mainly shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistics companies, and government institutions.
The company is located in Brno, but it is possible to work remotely within Czech Republic.
What will you do?
- Gain a high degree of technical competence and product expertise through training
- Solve hardware and software issues by using basic tools and knowledge
- Provide support to businesses via email, phone, and chat
- Work with other departments to resolve those issues
- Escalate cases to your Level 2 Support colleagues if necessary
What qualities are we looking for?
- Proficient level of Dutch (B2/C1), fluent English (B2)
- Interest in technology or IT, and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers
- Advantage: Experience in a customer support or an IT support (professional or in a home setting)
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year + 5 sick days
- Yearly salary increases and target driven bonuses
- Financial relocation support if you are based abroad
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Meal contribution, free beverages, and regular fruit days
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences), Multisport card
- Free language courses
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Modern offices and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic / remotely within Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts (no night shift)
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
Are you interested? Then please either apply directly with your English CV, or send me an email with it and the name of the position. I will connect with you afterward, and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Amálie Chudá, REED - MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; email@example.com