Are you tired of being on the phone all the time? Do you still want to use German but more in an email-focused communication? In the B2B Customer Advisor role you will mostly provide email B2B (business to business) support to customers in German speaking countries.
What will you do as a B2B Customer Advisor?
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Communicate with B2B customers and colleagues from different departments mainly via email
- Provide information on orders, repairs, and other relevant information
- Redirect customer issues to the appropriate department
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent level of English (B2)
- Proficient level of German (B2/C1)
- Good communication skills and pro-customer approach
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- Yearly salary increases and target driven bonuses
- Financial relocation support if you are based abroad
- Continuous training and development
- Meal contribution, free beverages, and regular fruit days
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences), Multisport card
- Free language courses
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Modern offices and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts (no overnight shift)
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
Are you interested? Then please apply directly with your English CV. I will connect with you afterward, and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Amálie Chudá, REED - MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; firstname.lastname@example.org