Do you speak Spanish and English, but do not feel confident enough to speak actively? If you are interested in finance or have an experience in this field, then you might like to work as Accounts Payable! In the Accounts Payable role you could practise your language skills mainly in email communication with only occasional need of communication via phone and gain knowledge in invoicing in an international company. This position is perfect for fresh graduates, but we are open to consider experienced professionals also.
What will you do?
- Check and process incoming invoices
- Communicate with suppliers and colleagues from other branches. The communication is mostly via email but sometimes by phone so you will have the opportunity to gradually improve your Spanish and English
- Reconciliate internal and external supplier balances and confirm balance sheets
- Regularly report and cooperate with the finance department on closing financial statements
What qualities you should have?
- Secondary or university education
- Communicative level of English and Spanish (B2+)
- Basic experience with MS Excel
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- Advantage: Knowledge of SAP or education in economic field
What can our client offer you?
- 5 weeks of holiday + 3 sick days
- Shortened workweek (37,5 hours)
- Flexible working hours, partial home-office
- Meal allowance
- Flexipass, Multisport card
- Language courses (ACCA e.g.) for free
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Modern office close to city centre
- Career growth opportunities
Starting date: Immediately (negotiable)
Work hours: Monday to Friday, core 10am - 3pm. The working hours will be occasionaly adjusted to allow contact with branches in South America, some calls will be therefore expected few days a week until 8pm. These calls will be scheduled in advance with the team and these non-standard working hours will be financially compensated.
Interview process: Video interview
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me your CV in an email.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org