Are you ready to take charge of our client strategy and relationships? We are seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to drive sales and promote the products. Your responsibilities will include acquiring new customers, nurturing existing ones, and understanding their needs to deliver outstanding service. By doing so, you will generate demand and foster strong relationships across various sales channels.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring their goals are met and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge to effectively present our offerings to customers.
- Present and sell products and services to a diverse clientele, including remodelers, home improvement professionals, cabinet makers, builders, and fabricators.
- Take ownership of sales in your assigned territory, maximizing visibility and driving revenue.
- Optimize sales and marketing efforts by promoting visits to centres
- Identify new points of sale and opportunities for business growth.
- Enhancing customer experience by providing marketing materials, samples, brochures, and display towers.
- Building and nurturing customer relationships, addressing concerns, and offering post-sale service.
- Utilizing business intelligence to create action plans, set targets, and maintain accurate data in our CRM system.
- Collaborating with Cosentino Corporate staff, Cosentino Center staff, and other Account Managers to achieve shared goals.
- Executing a comprehensive business strategy for various customer segments, such as kitchen and bath, fabricators, etc.
- Training clients on product attributes and features, sharing relevant marketing tools, and delivering valuable information.
Requirements for Success:
- Residing in the Prague area.
- Valid driver's license with the availability to travel up to 80% of the time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Fluency in Czech (native) and English (fluent).
By joining our client, you will become part of the world leader in producing and distributing innovative surfaces for architecture and design. This is your chance to develop your career in an industry-leading organization that values creativity and excellence.
If you are passionate about sales, client relationships, and driving business growth, we invite you to seize this opportunity and apply today.
Termín nástupu: dohodou
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.