Our client helps make a magical experience for fans to get fair prices, fraud prevention, guaranteed entry & flexible ticketing options and for rights-holders get control of secondary ticketing revenue, data ownership, postponement solutions & the ability to always be on sale.
What you'll do
- Assist with determination of and accountability for maintaining the business logic, rules, and definitions of key metrics, calculated fields, or dimensions within Business Intelligence systems and downstream reports.
- Own data consistency across content once logic/definitions are in place. Can recognize when definitions should be adjusted based on changes in products and features.
- Ensure data quality of established definitions and partner with Database Analysts to track and resolve data quality issues.
- Coordinate with the Product team– requirements for new products, understanding new/updated products and features impact on current reporting.
- Serve as CSOps Analyst team point of escalation for reporting tasks
- Collaborate with the data platforms team to build out data marts that support the needs of key internal Client Operations stakeholders and core external client reports.
- Write technical metric definitions and assist with associated documentation for the data platform team.
- Write SQL statements for data engineers creating new pipelines/DWH views.
- Help Data Engineers with basic QA during the initial definition of DWH views
- Collaborate with Sr. Insights Analyst to optimize existing data sources, and scope new data requirements or additional integrations and data pipelines required by stakeholders as we develop new products or onboard new revenue systems.
- Additional administrator for Business Intelligence systems, including content management, user permissions, and content access.
- Own building out Looker models for new products/features for initial reporting needs.
- Provide DWH requirements for new data mart views to support these reports after a period of usage and refinement.
- Additional resource for Settlement data prep and issue investigation.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Experience creating reports and data sources in SQL based Business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Independent and self-motivated analytical problem solver with attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Work effectively across a variety of teams
- Familiarity partnering with multiple business functions. For example: Product Management, Engineering, Design, Finance, Customer Research and Data Engineering teams
- Health Insurance
A range of insurance options with 100% paid premiums for employees
- Flexible Locations
Work from one of our office in Prague, remote from Czechia or a mix of both
- Wellness Support
Reimbursement for gym and other health memberships
- Stock Options
Be an owner of the company and share in the success
- Unlimited Time Off
Take the time you need to recharge and stay energized
- Events Credit
$1,200 annual stipend for tickets to any live event