For our client who focuses on allowing fans to safely buy event tickets we are currently for an experienced Team Lead Python Engineer.
As an Engineer well into your career, we know you're an expert at what you do and have a breadth of experience across front and backend technologies. You take pride in being someone who more junior members look up to and sharing your expertise with others... That's why we're placing a heavy emphasis on leaning on your expertise to take on a high level of responsibility while being a role model and mentor to others on the team.
What you need for this role and what you will have a chance to:
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful services
- Fluency in Python programming language
- Regularly tackle the largest and most complex problems on the team, from technical design to launch
- Deliver solutions that are used by other teams and products
- Determine plans-of-attack on large projects
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch
- Routinely tackle complex architecture challenges and apply architectural standards and start using them on a new project
- Lead code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems
- Set the standard for thorough, meaningful code reviews
- Partner across engineering teams to take on company-wide initiatives spanning multiple projects
- Mentor more junior members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Sound like an exciting opportunity? We think so too...
In order to set you up for impact on day one, we'll expect you to have this on your first day:
- Passion for collaborating with and mentoring junior members of the team
- A real appetite for helping others learn and grow
- Considers the customer impact when making technical decisions
- Understanding using AWS, Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Experience working with agile software development methodologie
For our employees we compensate:
- Medical services (a contract with "LODE" centre)
- Tickets to live events (concerts, festivals, theatre performances)
- Education (IT and language courses)
Also, we offer:
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
- A mature team of people who realize that work-life balance requires rigor, discipline, and internal organization.
- Creative and product-driven environment. If you have an interesting engineering idea, we are open to discussing it and potentially acting on it
- 6 sick days per year
- Bonus program for significant events in employees' life
- Awesome opportunities to occasionally interact with all walks of life in the music industry.