REED is currently searching an experienced HR Administrator who will support the HR administrative processes. Do you speak English and have 2 or more years of experience within HR? Then check this out!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Carry out all the administrative processes, including drafting and placing adverts, arranging interviews
- Administer the process for new and changes to existing workers (making sure benefits, contract lengths, probational period and all documents are in place)
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure that pay impacting changes are completed accurately
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff
- Ensure electronic personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details
- Provide appropriate monthly reports from the HR database
- Coordinate benefits to ensure that new starters and leavers benefits are maintained
Who are we seeking?
- Fluent English
- CIPD desirable or relevant HR experience of 2 years
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Confident communicator with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent skills in MS Office packages including Work and Excel to create reports and spread-sheets
What can we offer to you?
- Attractive salary and benefit package (5 weeks vacation, sick days, lunch vouchers, cafeteria system, referral bonus etc.)
- International environment
- Language courses at work place
- Potential for career development
- Professional training
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
Salary: from 40k CZK monthly
If you find this position interesting and want to learn more, send us your CV in English and we will contact you.