All fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with our client. Their vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create & maintain secure cloud applications and libraries in areas such as authentication, authorization, auditing, certificate management & signing
- Work closely with other development teams, helping to design and implement the product so that it conforms to the highest security standards
- Support DevSecOps practices within the DX business unit:
- Conduct architecture / threat modeling reviews to assess and validate application security
- Monitor and track progress of found vulnerabilities and maintain the history
- Help improve API security practices - both within the services & at cloud infrastructure-level (both East-West & North-South)
- Explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and provide recommendations and solution prototypes for mitigation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- 7+ years of experience with software development
- Approximately 2+ years of experience with security technologies (application security, authentication, authorization, identity management, PKI, cryptography, etc.)
- Good understanding of cloud development, deployment process and agile SW development methodologies
- Natural curiosity with proven design sensibility and willingness to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
- A BS degree in Computer Science; Advanced degrees are a bonus!