Would you like to start your career in an international company? Do you have good communication skills? Are you interested in learning more about technical support?
This is a great opportunity for somebody who doesn’t have any experience with techncial support and would like to use their language skills on a daily basis. You will work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages and be part of world-known brand.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support to employees of the client via phone, emails, chat, and a ticketing tool.
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist them with reporting.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
What are we looking for?
- Turkish at the level B2 or higher.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
What do we offer?
- Relocation support even for candidates relocating within the Czech Republic.
- 25 days of a paid leave.
- Meal allowance
- Multisport card.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Work in brand new offices in centre of Brno.
- Free language courses.
- Training courses.
- Teambuilding activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; email@example.com