We are looking for Technical Account Support for our client which is a provider of a platform that enables event organizers, venues and artists to enhance their ticketing, ensure shows are full and provide a safe, official reservation system and allows fans to return their tickets to the official point of purchase for a fair price.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company based in San Francisco with a branch in Prague with an exciting mission, great benefits, and perks.
- Maintain full comprehension of our products, configuration for a portfolio of events from initial engagement through the end of the event & troubleshoot product bugs as needed.
- Gather event details via email, project management tools, and through meeting attendance with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper understanding of details for configuration of launches
- Set proper timeline expectations based upon event build complexity and launch requirements
- Support internal client development teams by providing User Acceptance Testing setup and execution
- Define and meet timelines around event configuration & yield management strategies that align with internal SLAs
- Be fluent in our shared Project Management tool and contribute to our shared knowledge base & documentation
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external teams
- Share ideas for new features and products and suggest workflow improvements
- Support internal departments & clients with general questions, support and troubleshooting
- Execute and complete other duties as assigned.
Requirements and qualifications
- H.S. diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience in SaaS industry is highly desirable
- Ability to self-start and complete tasks independently
- Capacity to multitask and execute multiple launches simultaneously
- Possess an aptitude of creativity & problem solving
- Computer savvy and aptness to learn new technologies quickly
- Basic HTML skills a plus
- Strong communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, take initiative, be proactive, motivated, have good attendance, multi-task, see solutions, and understand the duties needed to be performed with basic instruction
- Ability to work flexible hours, as needed, including nights and weekends.