We are looking for a candidate with technical background and pro-customer approach with French language. The technical support team in Level 1 resolves problems via telephone, email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. You will troubleshoot problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors, identify and document customer issues, and escalate as directed.
What will you do?
- Gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
- Solve hardware and software problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
- Escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
What qualities should you have?
- Proficient level of French (C1+)
- Fluent level of English (B2+)
- Interest in technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills in the field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communication with customers via phone and email
- Advantage: Experience in providing IT support (either professional or in a home setting)
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 fully paid sick days
- Discounted meals in the company canteen, fruit days
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences)
- Multisport card for 200 CZK/month
- Free language courses
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Pension and Life Insurance contribution
- Opportunity to spend 16 paid hours a year doing charity work of your own choice
- Charity events (sports events, blood donation, Christmas market, ...)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start at 8am, 9am or 10:30am
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: Online interviews
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org