This position requires you to be the single point of contact for German-speaking employees of the company for all IT related issues, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the Service Desk queue in a professional and consistent manner that ensures user incidents, requests and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Maintaining a high level of customer awareness and focus by communicating regularly with other Service Desk team members and IT teams.
- Escalating incidents and / or requests to the Service Desk Team Leader or Country Operations Manager when required.
We are looking for:
- Advanced German (C1) and fluent English (B2)
- Experience in a technical support role or IT/tech support skills gained outside work
- Good communication skills
- Candidate who does not need a work permit
- General knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: Knowledge of Windows 10, Citrix technologies, Active Directory, Microsoft applications (including Office and Outlook/Exchange), desktop and laptop hardware, software deployment technologies, McAfee antivirus, remote control software, network administration, TCP/IP, printers (various types) and VPN technologies
You can look forward to:
- Competitive base salary + bonus 10% of annual salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 7.5 hour workday
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card & cafeteria system of flexible benefits
- Mobile phone with company tariff for personal use
- Pension contribution
- Language courses
- Training opportunities (technical, soft-skills)
- Friendly working environment
- Monday breakfasts
- Fruit days
- Modern and colourful workplace
- Relax area and terrace
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 7.5 hour shifts, on call duty on a rotation basis paid extra, no over night work
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com