DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION:
You will be responsible for ensuring completeness, accuracy and efficiency of various modules of the platform against their technical specification.
You will design and execute test cases, provided feedback to developers and data scientists, report and track bugs and other QA metrics, help troubleshoot and solve issues.
You will help implement and scale our functional, E2E, regression and unit testing frameworks across the SDLC.
- A computer science university degree from reputed Indian or International universities.
- Proven experience in a QA role of web applications.
- Cross-browser, cross-device testing experience – Browserstack or similar.
- Test automation experience – Selenium or similar.
- Angular/Protractor experience.
- Experience with working in an agile and TDD development environment.
- Project management experience.
- Keen eye for details, perfectionist mindset.
- Excellent communication skills; a team player.
- Familiarity with QA processes across the whole SDLC: requirements setting, design, planning, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, support.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense for commitment to high-quality delivery.