We are looking for an experienced Tax accountant for our client, a worldwide leader in its field.
The Tax accountant will be responsible for preparation, filing and accounting of pan-European direct and indirect tax returns, in liaison with various third-party service providers and advisors. We are looking for an individual with proven experience in direct and indirect taxes.
What are the responsibilities?
- Responsibility for VAT returns for European countries, VAT reconciliation and VAT positions per country on a monthly basis
- Overseeing EU Sales Listing and Intrastat returns
- Support the Financial Operations team in providing guidance on indirect taxes and compliance requirements.
- Assist with monitoring and regular reviews
- Point of contact for external tax compliance service providers
- Monitoring open items and other regulatory reporting
- Transactional flow mapping
- Prepare Corporate Income Tax returns, liaising with Tax Manager and external advisors
- Ensure compliance with IFRS/US GAAP
What are the requirements?
- A bachelor’s degree in finance/economics/commerce or relevant qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant tax experience from a large organization or international tax practice
- Proven experience in Indirect taxes
- Excellent English – verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Quick learner with a can do attitude
- Demonstrated capacity to read, interpret and synthesize regulatory and financial documents and frameworks
- Experience in process standardization and improvement
What can we offer you?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days and 2 free days
- Training and further education opportunities
- Hybrid working model (3 days office, 2 days home office)
- Modern office with relax rooms, open roof terrace, coffee machines etc.
- Fresh fruit every Tuesday
- Sodexo card
- Multisport card
- And more
Start date: immediately/upon agreement
Contract: indefinite period
#jobvacancy #taxes #VAT #Accounting #fulltime #Prague #jobinPrague #jobintaxes #indirecttax #directtax
Does this sound like the position you are looking for? Then do not waste any time and send us your CV in English!
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.