Our client, based in the USA, helps create a magical experience for fans by offering fair prices, fraud prevention, guaranteed entry, and flexible ticketing options. For rights-holders, they provide control of secondary ticketing revenue, data ownership, postponement solutions, and the ability to always be on sale.
What you'll do
- Help maintain business logic, rules, and definitions of key metrics and fields in BI systems and reports.
- Ensure data consistency and quality across content and work with Database Analysts to fix data issues.
- Coordinate with the Product team– requirements and impact of new/updated products and features on reporting.
- Be the escalation point for reporting tasks for CSOps Analyst team (Europe hours)
- Work with the data platforms team to build data marts for internal and external client reports.
- Write technical metric definitions and documentation for the data platform team.
- Write SQL for data engineers creating new pipelines/DWH views.
- Help DE with QA for DWH views
- Work with Sr. Insights Analyst to optimize data sources and scope new data needs, integrations and pipelines for new products and revenue systems.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Experience creating reports and data sources in SQL based Business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Independent and self-motivated analytical problem solver with attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Work effectively across a variety of teams
- Strong written and verbal communication to detail issues and deliver documentation and findings to a wide range of teams
- Health Insurance
- A range of insurance options with 100% paid premiums for employees
- Flexible Locations
- Work from one of the office in Prague 1, remote from Czechia or a mix of both
- Wellness Support
- Reimbursement for gym and other health memberships
- Stock Options
- Be an owner of the company and share in the success
- Unlimited Time Off
- Take the time you need to recharge and stay energized
- Events Credit
- $1,200 annual stipend for tickets to any live event