Distributor and solutions provider of photovoltaic systems is looking for new team member to start up cooperation on Austrian market!
Client offers a complete assortment of on-grid and off-grid modules, inverters, mounting systems and essential accessories to PV professionals in EMEA region and rest of the world.
- To accelerate the growth of sales in Austria by acquiring new customers
- To further develop existing relationships
- Everyday communication and meetings with customers
- To monitor Austrian market and international technological trends
- Participation in PV events and trade shows
- Organization and conducting product and technical trainings for our clients
- Reporting on regular basis and cooperation with company's HQ.
- Sales working experience and knowledge of PV market in Austria
- To have drive and looking for challenges
- Can identify and develop new business opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other means
- Is able to meet or exceed sales targets by developing and maintaining strong relationships with local partners
- Native German and fluent English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Reliablity, flexibility and ability of fast learning
- Working knowledge of PC office suites
- Driving licence
- Long-term career opportunity
- Attractive compensation package with unlimited bonuses
- Internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
- Company team buildings
Interested? Send us your CV now!
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.