For a prestigious company in the automotive industry, I am looking for an expert in electric motors, especially with excellent knowledge of stators, who will be the link between production and design.
This is a managerial role with no subordinates.
You will be responsible for:
- The stator manufacturing process - whether everything is done correctly, including checking technical documentation
- Communicating with the design department and consulting on whether it is manufacturable with regards to feasibility, cost and quality
- Approving the final design
- Travelling to the manufacturing sites and setting up the manufacturing process
- Communicating with suppliers and personal visits to ensure quality, assess manufacturability, appropriate capacity, equipment, etc.
- Preparation of technical documents and process plans for selected strategic suppliers
- Conducting research and benchmarking of new technologies
- Effective management of own projects (optimization, risk management, new processes)
- Completed electrical/technical university degree
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with the manufacturing process of electric motors
- Very good knowledge of stator
- Excellent knowledge of processes/technologies and industrialization
- Excellent knowledge of English language (min. B2)
- Willingness to travel to plants around the world
The company offers:
- Be part of a company that is a leader in its field
- Participate in exciting projects on a global scale
- To have a broad scope within this global role
- Superior financial compensation
- Career development and progression
- An open company culture
- Flexible working hours, 2 days HO per week
- Workshops during working hours
- Cafeteria system, FlexiPass
- Multisport card
- Mobile tariffs
- and more
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me and send me your CV.
Veronika Grosová, REED Specialist Recruitment - Engineering team
+420 601 321 464; firstname.lastname@example.org
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.