For our client, well-known international company we are searching a suitable candidate in a position of PIM Coordinator. In this role, you will be part of dedicated One Portal program team, but you will have a chance to be part of Global Projects delivery with the possibility of travelling if required.
Responsibilities & daily tasks:
- Full understanding of CT PIM data model (products´ templates, product groups, and hierarchy … )
- Knowledge of PIM technical setup (HIP – hybrid integration platform, caching layers, notifications, … )
- Configuration of PIM (data model, setup channels, extensions ...)
- 2nd line support in case of escalations from 1st line support team
- Setup and maintenance of HTML-based document generation templates in PIM
- Knowledge of field sets and attribute mapping product in PIM
- Knowledge of DAM (Digital Asset Management)
What we expect you to have:
- Technical education
- Experience with any PIM (Product information management) or similar system
- Experience with product data, product info, product templates, and hierarchy of products (ideally from a technical/engineering area)
- Technical understanding
- Basics of HTML are very welcomed
- Responsibility, detail-oriented approach
- English B2+
- Taking full ownership of our PIM system
What more we can offer:
- Partially flexible working hours and shortened working week
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
- Possibility of partial work from home (up to 3 days of home office/week)
- Contribution to meal
- Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning, and many other internal and external trainings
- Supported technical trainings, certifications etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Special O2 tariff´s offers, etc.
If such a position is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply or ask for additional information.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!