For our client, well-known international company we are searching a suitable candidate in a position of Product Data Coordinator.
As a Product Data Coordinator - PIM Owner - you will be part of dedicated One Portal program team, but you will have a chance to be part of Global Projects delivery with the possibility of travelling if required.
Responsibilities & daily tasks:
- Full understanding of CT PIM data model (products´ templates, product groups, and hierarchy … )
- Knowledge of PIM technical setup (HIP – hybrid integration platform, caching layers, notifications, … )
- Configuration of PIM (data model, setup channels, extensions ...)
- 2nd line support in case of escalations from 1st line support team
- Setup and maintenance of HTML-based document generation templates in PIM
- Knowledge of field sets and attribute mapping product in PIM
- Knowledge of DAM (Digital Asset Management)
What we expect you to have:
· Bc. degree in technical or mechanical/electrical engineering area is an advantage
· Experience with any PIM (Product information management) system or similar system
· Experience with product data, product info, product templates, and hierarchy of products (ideally from a technical/engineering area)
· Technical understanding
· Basics of HTML are very welcomed
· Responsibility, detail-oriented approach
· Excellent English communication skills (written, oral), with good listening capabilities
· Knowledge of the CT products portfolio or willingness to learn it
· Taking full ownership of our PIM system
What more we can offer:
· Flexible working hours (core working hours 10am – 3pm)
· Shortened working week - Giving back to you full 8 free days by shortened working week (37,5 hours/week)
· 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
· Possibility of partial work from home (up to 3 days of home office/week)
· Contribution to meal
· Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning, and many other internal and external trainings
· Supported technical trainings, certifications etc.
· Referral bonus program
· Special O2 tariff´s offers, etc.
If such a position is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply or ask for additional information.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!