Technology company, based in Prague, is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Specialist to support us in our delivery of tailored marketing programs into our top accounts. The ABM Specialist will work closely with sales teams in EMEA and marketing teams across the business, to coordinate marketing plans and deliver exceptional, personalized, wow moments for some of our most important customers.
The ABM Specialist will work on some of our most exciting campaigns that deliver highly tailored (and creative) marketing into key personas at our top accounts. This role is a fixed term contract for 8 months with a view to longer term extension.
Your responsibilities would be:
● working with the wider company marketing team (including Digital, Brand, Website and Vertical teams) and agencies to project manage campaign activation;
● maintaining and updating project management and budget trackers;
● planning and execution of executive events;
● creation of short form content including social media posts, display ads, email or website copy;
● supporting strategy development with creative ideas that deliver ROI;
● reporting using dashboards and ABM insight tools;
● building presentation decks and updating sales and marketing teams on project progress and results.
What we require and would be nice to have:
● at least 1-2 years of experience with project coordination across multiple departments to deliver work on time and on budget; preferred is background in B2B tech marketing;
● English and French level on proficiency level C1/C2;
● experience using dashboards and insight tools is a big advantage (6Sense, Salesforce and Tableau);
● highly organized person, to be able to co-ordinate many projects and campaigns in one time; experience in a fast paced, technology-oriented environment is a big plus;
● a creative problem solver, to be detail oriented, proactive, self-motivated, innovative, and collaborative;
● comfortable building relationships and working with multiple stakeholders and balancing opinions, proven ability to work well with all levels of management and peers.
We can offer:
• Working at a stable international and expanding company
• Temporary contract for 8 months with possibility of extension
• Full time, 40 hours per week, hybrid working hours
• Monthly gross salary: 60-70.000 CZK
• Interesting benefits: Multisport card, meal allowance, phone allowance, etc.
• Immediate start
• Location of workplace: Prague 8 – Karlín
If you are interested into the role, please apply online with an updated CV in English!
#marketing #techmarketing #accountbasedmarketing #digitalmarketing #marketingcampaign #marketingassistant #marketingsupport #marketingcoordinator #projectmanagement #websitemarketing #salesforce