Have you always been attracted to work in HR?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior HR Administrator with willingness to learn new skills. In this role you will work in a team with a colleague from recruitment department. We are looking for a thorough person who likes administrative tasks. The new colleague will mainly be responsible for preparation of contracts and all entry documents for newcomers and will actively monitor the recruitment process and create related reports.
- be responsible for the administrative part of the recruitment
- cooperate with hiring managers and other colleagues from recruitment team
- participate in the organization of employee events and job fairs
- participate in new methods in recruitment and following new trends
- prepare the contracts and the onboarding documents for new colleagues
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- At least C1 level of English
- Previous experience in recruitment is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of administration
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented person
- Ability to work in a busy environment and adapt quickly
- PC skills
WHAT DOES OUR CLIENT OFFER?
- 25 days of annual leave
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Benefit system
- Modern office in city centre
- Performance bonus
- Indefinite contract
- Relocation support package
- Regular team buildings
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply, or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org