Do you speak Dutch fluently? Are you interested in the field of Human Resources? Perfect! For an international company in Brno, we are looking for a new employee, who will work as an HR Customer Service Representative with Dutch. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining data for employee lifecycle related processes. You will also provide support to internal employees based in the Netherlands regarding HR related queries and related policies, procedures, and transactions.
What will you do as an HR Customer Service Representative?
- Maintain employee information in the company system – e.g. new hires, status changes, salary rise and more
- Communicate with your colleagues in Dutch mainly via chat or email, occasionally via phone
- Assist your colleagues with questions regarding HR policies, procedures, and relevant regulations
- Monitor data quality reviews and correct processing errors
- Create and update documentation related to HR processes
- Cooperate with team members and support them in solving HR issues
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluency in Dutch and English language (B2+)
- Good communication skills and pro-customer approach
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Digital literacy (MS Office)
- Advantage: Experience with customer service or administration
- Advantage: Experience with CRM or ERP system
What does the company offer you?
- 25 days of vacation + sick days
- Opportunities for career growth
- Possibility to work from home (hybrid)
- Meal vouchers
- ACCA certificates
- Cafeteria card, Multisport card
- Courses and trainings (for both soft and hard skills)
- Discounts on company’s products
- Pension or life insurance contribution
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536, email@example.com