A middle-sized SSC in Prague is seeking a GL Accountant who will be in charge of the GL agenda for US. Do you have a few years of experience in AR or AR and at least a year in GL? Then read more!
What will be your responsibilities?
• Maintain the integrity of the financial ledgers and understand fully all accounts and inputs
• Maintain accruals and prepayments
• Calculate intercompany recharges and issue invoices
• Post payroll journals
• Support internal and external audits
• Maintain fixed assets register and related journal entries and reconciliations
• Prepare balance sheet accounts reconciliation and other analysis to ensure accurate and timely financial closing each month
• Prepare and report accurate half year and full year statutory account packs and analysis on a timely basis
• Prepare and send out any local reports and ad-hoc reporting
• Provide holiday cover for other members of the Reporting and GL Accountant team
Who are we seeking?
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• At least 3 years GL accounting experience, experience with transactional positions (AP, AR, Cash & Banking) is welcomed
• Sound knowledge of financial ERP system (SAP preferably)
• Highly numerate with attention to detail
• Be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Excel knowledge
What are we offering?
• Salary 45-60k based on your experience
• 25 days of holidays, sick days, 100% paid sick leave, hybrid working, flexibility
• Free annual Prague transport ticket, meal allowance, pension insurance, Multisport card and more!
Send us your CV in English and we will tell you more details!