We are looking for an Italian speaker with good communication skills for our client in Brno, Czech Republic. This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role. You will be first point of contact for customers and helping them with their journey. The communication is via phone, e-mail, and online chat. Our client if offering friendly multicultural environment.
As a Flights Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- General flight reservations
- Providing information about the company products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
- Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian, fluent English
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Customer oriented individual
- Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
- Advanced PC user
The offer includes:
- Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
- Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
- Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
- Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
- Multisport card
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first two months, free Czech SIM card with prepaid one month of service)
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send us your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation.
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
(+420) 720 078 741; email@example.com