Do you speak excellent Hungarian and very good English? Would you like to work in the travel industry? How about a new work experience as a Flights Consultant in the amazing city of Brno, Czech Republic?
This position is perfect for a fresh graduate because it is a junior role. You will work for a well-known airline. Our client offers great benefits such as discounts on flights. You can also expect meal vouchers, and contribution to your leisure activities.
As a Flight Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
• General flight reservations
• Providing information about the company products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
• Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and fluent English
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Pro-customer approach
• Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts.
• Candidate who does not need a visa and a work permit for the Czech Republic
Our client offers:
• Performance based bonus and guaranteed salary increases
• Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
• Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
• Meal vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic
• Modern and attractive place in the centre of Brno
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: February/March
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org