Would you like to start your career in an international company based in Brno? This position is based in Brno but there is a possibility of full remote working from the whole Czech Republic. Are you interested in learning more about technical support? This is a great opportunity for somebody who doesn’t have any experience and would like to use their Spanish on a daily basis. You would work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages. This position is suitable for students but also for anybody else who prefers flexible working hours.
What will you do?
- Provide remote technical support to employees via ticketing tool.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
- Schedule your work time to your needs.
What qualities should you have?
- Advanced level of Spanish B2+
- Advanced level of English B2+
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Interest in learning new skills.
What can our client offer you?
- 25 days of a paid leave.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Relocation support even for candidates relocating within the Czech Republic.
- Meal allowance, Multisport card
- Training courses, Free language courses.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Work in brand new offices in centre of Brno.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Nikola Miretinska, REED – MSS
+420 607 005 512; email@example.com