For our client in a confectionary segment, we are currently looking for a Financial Analyst with 3-5 years of experience in reporting and financial analysis function, ideally in FMCG segment. If you have experience with providing data and analysis to Sales and Marketing teams, we want to hear from you.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Weekly sales upload to the reporting system and internal reports circulation
- Turnover report for Sales department and other ad hoc reporting
- Products P&L simulations to support Sales and Marketing business in strategic and operative decisions
- Maintenance of customer price lists, administration of customer rebates in the system (SAP)
- Verification of the conditions in the Customers contracts
As a Financial Analyst you should match:
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in similar position ideally in FMCG
- SAP, Excel, PowerPoint working knowledge
- Proficient in Czech/Slovak and English, Italian language is a plus
- Analytical and communication skills
- Oracle Essbase is a plus
- Interesting and responsible work in an international company with stable position on the market
- Flexible working hours, hybrid model
- Motivational remuneration and yearly bonus
- Other benefits – meal allowance, private medical care, pension insurance contribution, language courses,…
Start date: upon agreement, ideally 1.6.2023
#financialanalyst #financialbusinessanalyst #financialcontroller #finance #financialposition
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.