For our client, dynamic global technology company - major automobile manufacturer as well as key player in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we are currently searching suitable candidate in a position of Data Engineer.
Your Key Responsibilities
• The creation and optimization of ETL processes, taking data plausibility and performance into account, is also part of your area of responsibility
• Together with the team, you accompany the entire development process, from the first specification to the conception and implementation to the provision of the developed solutions
• The analysis of data with the help of digital tools and close cooperation with the specialist departments are also an essential part of your daily work
• The support, optimization and further development of existing applications round off the area of responsibility
• Conception of ETL interfaces and modeling of the data models
• Design and implement large-scale data solutions using cloud technologies
• Apply corporate data models for integrating, exploring, and retrieving data from heterogeneous data sources and IT systems
• Implement and manage ETL processes, data transformations and data flows
• Work with data virtualization, integration, and analytics technologies on our data platform
• Provide data pipelines for data science and AI models
• Be part of an interdisciplinary, cross-functional team
• Closely collaborate with divisional business organizations, digitalization, and IT functions
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
• Experience with relational databases (SQL) and basic cloud computing principles
• Programming skills in Python and/or Java; Software development experience is a plus
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and IT systems is a plus
• Experience with in working with Cloud environments and services, preferably with Microsoft Azure is a plus
• Strong language skills in English (German is a plus)
• Good knowledge of ETL implementation, processes and tools, preferably using Azure Data Factory or a comparable ETL solution
If this position sounds interesting for you please send us your resume or apply directly!
Looking forward to our cooperation.