Do you have working experience with data management and do you speak English? Are you interested in the field of IT? Great! Then you might be interested in a Customer Data Administrator role where you could join a new branch of an international company in Brno. The role is a chance for someone who is familiar with customer databases, or for someone who has strong interest in IT.
What will you do?
- Maintain and update data in the company's customer database
- Analyse the current state of the customer database and resolve issues
- Be in contact with internal customers mainly from France regarding the data
- Report using the company reporting tool
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent level of English (B2+)
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of data analysis or any programming language
- Interest in IT and strong motivation to learn
- Eligibility to work in Czech Republic
What does the company offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 sick days
- Possibility to occasionally work from home
- Meal allowance
- Training courses, language courses
- Fresh start with a new company branch
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 3 stages
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Ivana Hřebačková, REED – MSS
+420 720 964 056; email@example.com