A company that is dedicated to being a key player in the world of audio, visual and digital entertainment, is currently searching for an experienced Credit Controlling Leader
In this role, you will manage and control the credit risk of multiple sales within the organisation. This position involves analyzing the customer's portfolio to minimize company risk while also overseeing small teams in both Prague and Amsterdam.
- Lead, coach, supervise, train and develop teams in Czechia and the Netherlands.
- Drive regular meetings and conduct performance reviews.
- Organize Risk management and apply Credit Policy together with evaluation Credit risk categories limits
- Communicate and manage stakeholders - including Sales, CFO, Legal department, Customers, Credit Agencies etc.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of customer risk profiles and assess new and existing customers using various scoring models.
- Maintain accurate customer scorecards to evaluate credit risks effectively.
- Safeguard credit risk exposure by acquiring and managing bank guarantees, letters of credit, stand-by letters of credit, and insurance policies.
- Determine internal credit limits for specific customers, actively mitigating credit risks.
- Handle accounting activities associated with doubtful accounts receivable, including reviewing value adjustments, write-offs, and preparing journal vouchers for approval.
- Evaluate and release blocked orders, obtaining necessary authorizations.
- Collaborate with legal and insurance departments to manage legal dunning and insolvency cases.
- Ensure preparedness for external and internal audits, facilitating seamless audits and addressing inquiries.
- Maintain accurate credit limit data across systems, including Insurance, SAP etc.
Who we need:
- University degree in economics or finance
- At least 3 years of experience in the credit risk field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in leading a small team.
- Proficient in comprehending and interpreting financial statements, and drawing business-related conclusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of F&A processes, including methodologies for handling standard and non-standard financial situations.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of SAP in advantage
- Strong communication skills in Engish, both verbal and written
- Analytical thinking, "out-off-box" thinking, proactivity
- Motivating salary based on your skills and experiences
- 26 days of holidays + 4 sick days
- Discount on company products
- Transport allowance
- Possibility to become a part of established dynamic company with strong brand on the market
- Possibility to work on projects, create new tools and have impact on company business
- Attractive work location in Prague
- and others
Interested? Send us your updated CV in English now!
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.