For a manufacturing company that is doing very well despite a generally uncertain situation, we are looking for a technical person who will focus on cost breakdown analysis, especially using the Should Cost. Is that you?
Enrich your career with interesting projects and be part of a company that has a big name in its field!
Your task will be:
- Identifying weaknesses and opportunities to reduce costs using various analyses and methods.
- Reviewing technical drawings and documentation and based on this, pricing the product and the operations involved, as well as determining the final price
- Reporting and making technical proposals for cost optimization
- Communicating across teams and other stakeholders
What do you need for this job?
- Technical university degree / several years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent orientation in drawing documentation
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Cost Breakdown analyses
- Communicative English - for communication between teams and others
The company offers:
- To be part of a company that is a leader in its field.
- Participate in exciting projects on a global scale
- Interesting financial compensation and bonuses
- Rewards for improvement suggestions
- Career development and advancement
- Open company culture
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- Language courses
- Allowance for housing, meals, life events
- and more
Workplace: Slovakia, Žilina region
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please feel free to contact me and send me your CV.
Veronika Grosová, REED – Engineering
+420 601 321 464, Veronika.firstname.lastname@example.org
By replying to this advertisement or by sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.