Into L3 team of IT company, we are looking for a passionate Active Directory specialist, who is motivated to deepen his or her knowledge of Active Directory/Identity and Access Management. Even though the role is part of L3 support, we are more than happy to consider candidates with not so much experience, but strong motivation and willingness to deepen the knowledge in the field.
Some of the selling points are:
- Working for an IT company with opportunities for further learning and grow
- Having partially flexible working hours and shortened working week (37,5 hours/week)
- Being able to work remotely a few day/week (+ hardware and daily compensation)
- 5 weeks of holidays, meal contributions, leisure timecard, language courses
- Modern offices easily accessible by public transport OR via car (parking slot right next to the company)
The ideal candidate for the role has:
- Previous experience with Active Directory
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
Other beneficial skills/experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Group Policy (GPO), PKI, Azure MFA, and Azure AD
- SQL knowledge
- Coding and automation skills (PowerShell, MS Graph, .NET)
f you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Ivana Hřebačková, REED – IT
+420 720 964 056; firstname.lastname@example.org