For our client - an international company with an extensive network of warehouse and industrial real estate properties across Europe - we are looking for a Accountant. Do you have experience in accounting according to Slovak standards and with taxes as well? Wait no longer and apply for this position!
• Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements and tax return, VAT return, RETT
• Maintain the tax schedules on property taxes, building taxes, responsible for the communication with local tax authority, local auditor
• Issue monthly service invoices, and perform AR reconciliation
• Prepare AP entries on a timely basis and process payment on proper procedure
• Coordinate Property Manager on service charge reconciliation
• Support Asset Operation team on data consolidation as required
• Support HQ Finance on internal operational procedures enhancement
• local accounting software implementation as required
• University degree of Accounting or relevant disciplines, with certified accounting qualifications is highly preferred
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Slovak accounting, preferably with industrial properties
• Good written and spoken Slovak and English, with additional business communication language skill in Czech/Polish/Hungarian would be highly preferred
• Proficient in excel and hands-on reporting experience
• Good understanding of facility and property management processes, tasks and market practice
• With accounting, taxation experience in other EU countries will be a plus
Our client offers:
• Background of a stable international company with a strong position on the market
• Dynamic environment alongside cooperation with talented people
• Potential for further career development
• Motivational remuneration and other benefits
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
We are looking forward to cooperation
Slovanský dům, Na Příkope 22, 110 00 Praha 1, Česká republika
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.