Are you searching for a new career path in R&D? Great! I have an opportunity for a Validation Engineer who desires to work on new projects in a leading automotive company with a strong position on the market. If you are Test Engineer with experience in validation, this position is for you!
What will you do?
- Develop and oversee product testing strategy and procedures according to best practises.
- Create Design Verification Plan (DVP) with clients, and support them regarding any inquiries
- Monitor test plans and processes
- Design test setup and determine needed equipment
- Search for external testing resources
What can you look forward to?
- Background of a stable international company
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- Partially work from home
- Support with relocation within Czech Republic
- Flexible working hours with a core
- Multisport card and leisure time activities
- Cafeteria system
- Workshops and language courses
- Career development
- Open company culture
- And more…
What should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or any related field
- Certification for Electrical Engineer by regulation 194/2022, § 6 (previously Order 50, § 6)
- Experience with validation engineering (mechanical and electrical HW), design and product verification
- Experience with automotive product testing
- Knowledge of LabView and data collection
- Proficient level of English
Working hours: Mon-Fri, flexible hours with a core
Starting date: Negotiable
Are you interested? Then please apply with your English CV. I will connect with you afterward and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – Engineering
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com